ADVANCED VEIN AND LASER CENTER IN PA - FULL TIME ULTRASOUND TECHNICIAN
Advanced vein and laser center is seeking a full time vascular ultrasound technician RDMS/RVT certification to join our practice in York PA.
- Schedule — Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. — 5:00 p.m.
- No weekends
- No call responsibilities
- Competitive compensation plus benefits including retirement
- Assists AVLC provider(s) with patient treatments.
- Operating sonography or ultrasonography equipment and maintaining the equipment.
- Responsible for directing patients to make movements that will help in obtaining the best images.
- Selecting the best images that are to be reviewed by the provider(s).
- Record significant medical history of patients and maintenance of patients records into EMR system.
- Perform ultrasound testing of small areas as prescribed by AVLC provider(s).
- Maintain all records related to the ultrasound exam, such as pathology files, jackets, medical imaging requisitions, daily logs and patient charts.
- Liaison with PCP of patient as needed.
- Manage quality assurance projects and lead quality assurance meetings.
- Responsible for applying for and providing necessary documentation for ICAVL accreditation.
- Write and recommend lab policies and procedure for venous duplex scans.
- Maintain and notify AVLC employees on CPR certification. Organize CPR trainings as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Successfully completed ultrasound technician course from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of two to four years professional work experience as an Ultrasound Technician.
- CPR required.
- Demonstrated competencies and skills for the position, including organizational skills, excellent communication, customer service, relationship development, and teamwork.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records preferred.